Produce Wash Powder
Tired of having dirty produce at home after a successful farmers' market haul?
Don't just give it a rub on a cloth, or run it under water for two seconds. Our 350G Produce Wash Powder helps you get rid of all dirt and unwanted pests in your brocolli. A natural formula made with apple cider vinegar powder, that works as a disinfectant.
No, it does not change the taste of your produce. It just makes it cleaner, & helps last longer by approximately a week.
It's like a bubble bath your fruits and veggies deserve! Use it for your next farmers' market haul.
How to use:
- Fill your sink or a bowl with water
- Use approx. 1 TBSP of Produce Wash Powder per 1-2 cups of water
- Submerge all produce in the water and let sit for 5 mins
- Rinse & pat produce down with a cloth
- Wash your berries before consumption for freshness
- Wrap your produce in a cotton cloth in the fridge or paper towel to absorb excess moisture for longer lasting veggies
Keep stored in the original bag in a dark cabinet. Storing it in a glass jar may result in creating humidity. If the product hardens due to humidity, simply break up the clumps in the bag.
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, apple cider vinegar
Hand-made in Windsor, Ontario.