Inspired by our popular Silicone Zip Bags, we've made them bigger and better! Use PinchSeal to store any left overs, pack up toiletries on your trips, or freeze your coffee beans.
The best part is you can now store even more on the go, or whatever you do, while eliminating waste. Your PinchSeal bags would arrive with none of the extra wasteful packaging. Simply wash and use upon delivery!
LIMITED EDITION COLORS: BLUE & RED!
Why everyone loves them:
- 100% pure platinum silicone
- Stand them up with the 3D pocket for more storage
- Freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Endlessly reusable
- Kid friendly
- Easy to use for people with arthritis, or inability to close regular storage bags
- Travel n' store make-up and liquid items
You'll have lots of storage options with PinchSeal. Two sizes available:
- 1000 ML/34 fl.oz - 7.5" x 2" x 7.5" with a 9" top opening
- 2000 ML - 9.5" x 2.5" x 9.5 with a 11.5" top opening
Reduce the impact in your household. With PinchSeal, you'll be able to eliminate plastic food or any storage for life.
Is Silicone Considered Zero Waste?
Thanks to its durability, silicone products can last for many years.
When you’re ready to throw them out, you can take them to a recycling center instead of throwing them away, which means that they can produce no waste in your home.
Silicone Doesn’t Biodegrade – Isn’t That A Bad Thing?
Plastic is unhealthy because it doesn't decompose – it breaks down into smaller pieces known as micro-plastics that can be harmful to animals.
Silicone, however, doesn’t break into smaller pieces, which means that it’s much less likely to get eaten by animals who mistake it for food.
Two simply steps:
- Store all desired items in.
- To seal, fully pinch the top of the bag, and store!
How to wash:
- PinchSeal is made from 100% Silicone and can be washed in very high temperatures. If you don't have time to hand wash, simply pop it open on the dishwashing rack and enjoy the rest of your day.
- For a deeper clean, you can also boil it in hot water to kill off any macrobacteria, then hang open to dry.
- Fill up the sink with warm soapy water. Fill it up with the soapy water, scrub, and rise.
How to dry:
You can use a dish rack and make sure it dries open to completely air out. Hang upside down for any excess water to completely dry.
How to avoid mold and small particles:
Simply use a small brush to scrape out smaller food particles. This will avoid any smell and mold. Use hot water to rinse out to of the bag, then hang open to dry.